Sunday, December 9, 2007

Woolies...

Hi Anton

I finally had a breakthrough this week. After another phonecall from MBD I decided to phone Woolworths head office in Cape Town. I spoke To Jasheed in their financial dept. He finally did what I asked for the last five years and investigated my account. He found that the account had been paid in full in 2003 and he said that the account was closed. How it got to MBD nobody knows. He then faxed me letter of confirmation and said that he'll phone MBD. Now for the funny part. I phoned MBD and told them about the letter. The consultant told me I was lying and taking chances. I actually recorded the conversation with the consultants name! She said that they are not interested in any stories and I better pay the money! I phoned the next day and miraculously all my details were erased from their system. But not even as much as a SORRY WE HARASSED you.
Even though my problems are solved I would like to continue helping in any way I can. These guys are vultures and should not practise law. My husband-also a lawyer said that it is unacceptable practice. Please contact me if there is anything I can do.

No comments: