Friday, February 1, 2008

Misrepresentation?

Wow. What crooks. MBD Attorneys have been harassing me since July 2006 for an account that was written off in 1998. Debt that had expired 5 years ago!!! Each consultant dumber than the next. They are trained for only one thing - to be glorified beggars.I have been avoiding calls from private numbers for over a year now but yesterday I found out that they have been harassing my brother for the same thing, old and settled debt. Im curious, they represent themselves as 'foschini'on all text messages. So why hasnt foschini, truworths and woolworths taken legal action against them for misrepresentation? Ive been liaising with the foschini group who advised me to just ignore them but its kinda difficult with them harassing and swearing at you for money all the time.Thanks so much for starting this website!!!

No comments: