Monday, July 21, 2008

Not Telkom

And here we go I am so sick of MBD Attorneys that I can vomit.
My outstanding debt is with Telkom (or so they say) this debt goes all the way back to 2002. I moved out of a home where I had a telkom line and fax line, I cancelled both and Telkom cancelled one.
Every single year since 2005 I have had MBD attorneys call me for at least 4 months of the year, then we go through the whole process, I call telkom, Telkom tells me that the affidavid I gave them and proof that I no longer lived there means the debt has been cancelled yet MBD attorneys continue to phone and harass me, and just you say to them, I am not giving you my home address, the the verbal assult really starts. They even had the audacity to tell me that I should go to telkom and check that they have actually cut it off and if not I should have cut it off…..go figure, are there people for real.
I wil not pay them, this is not my debt and I am sick to death of this year on year onsluaght!!

Hear hear! We are all with you! Please keep record of all your dealings with MBD as we are close to a big 'showdown' with these parasites.

- MBD Victim

No comments: