Monday, July 21, 2008

Proof of payment not available...

Hi

I cannot believe what I have read on these sites. I thought I was all alone in my quest to try and clear my debt with these vultures. I am harasses at work and at home at all hours and any day of the week. They obviously don’t take a rest.
I have an Edgars, Truworths and Woolies account with them. Yes, I ran into financial difficulty and therefore fell into their clutches. The Edgars account was an old account and the amount owed at the time was around R2000. It is now over R11 000. Are we not only liable for the principal debt? Do I contact the retail facilities themselves and ask them for the initial amount handed over? This seems to be a nightmare I cannot get out of. To be honest I have lost all patience with them and normally become very abusive to whoever is calling. The excuse of not being able to “find” my payments on their system is scary as I have proof of all payments made.
What do I do? I am at the end of my tether. Please help.

The best advice I can give you, is to make any payments that you are inclined to make, to a law firms trust account (NOT MBD) and demand that they subpoena you for the debt, with a full, detailed account that outlines all the fees charged. They probably won't, (as it is not in their own best interest) but you have at least started a proper legal process then. DO NOT PAY MBD a sent! You will (from all accounts) never get rid of this parasite by paying it...
We will soon launch our media campaign against this co and I believe the sparks will start flying any day soon - we will not let MBD and Fans Basson get away with this!!!
- MBD Victim

No comments: