Monday, July 21, 2008

Virgin Active - again

I Have been a victim of MBD far too long.After paying my account of R980-00 in cash in at Old Eds Virgin Active 14-12-2007 belonging to my brother!!!.
I was harrassed by MBD I still have not received a beakdown of actual legal fees and rates charged by them and for what.
Today I get a call and being told I owe a whopping R845-00 on fees after all this time!!!
I am lodging complaints with www.fathers-4-justice.co.za and with www.issa.org.co.za against the firms obviuos misuse of power.
Legal fees are charged beyond certian prescriptions and mismanaged. I also will try and get Debra Patta at 3rd degree on this, so I reqeust everyone to lodge individual complaints to the above mentioned parties to get action taken now!!!!

Hi There

Thanks for this letter and your attempts to get 3rd Degree in on this. I am currently speaking to Carte Blanche and a few other prominent journalists to the same effect.
If you are succesful with 3rd degree, please contact me as I have a large database of other victims who all want to speak out and have copies of their communications with this scourge, parading as a legal business...

- MBD Victim

No comments: