Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Woollies and MBD

From (Name withheld)
The employees of this company should be taken to court for the way they threaten people on the phone.
I have never known such vicious people on debt collecting.
15 years ago I had an account with Woolworths and when being transferred from Cape Town to Johannesburg, I was given funds to pay any accounts I had .
I than paid Woolworths in full by cash and than suddenly in 2006 I get MBD Attorneys saying I owe Woolworths money as a bad debt.
Every day, evening one of their vicious staff would call me by phone and attack me verbally, they drove me insane.
They must be trained in Gestapo type camps.
I did an Affidavit and sent it to them in 2006 stating the account was paid and blow me down if they do not suddenly now start all over again on me.
Absolute Parasites !! Woolworths is such an etiquette company they need to take a serious look at their debt collectors and just listen to the way these people talk to
debtors on their calls. Enough to give someone a heart attack.

No comments: