Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cell C and MBD - the story continues

Good day,

I had a CellC account for two years and one month before the expiry date I called CellC customer service to get information regarding the cancellation of the contract, mainly due to the bad service. They provided me with the fax no of their accounts division, which I checked does not appear on any website. I could therefore only have obtained the number from them. I immediately faxed them a cancellation letter. I did not receive any statements again and the number no longer worked. More than a year later MBD started to harass me as you mentioned, which by the way they are not allowed to do by law. They blacklisted me after I told them I will not pay. I submitted an appeal to ITC and they immediately removed all the blacklisting.

These so called consultants however keep on harassing me and threatening me. It is true that you cannot ever discuss the merits with them, all you get have not from them is the highly intelligent HUHH.

I wish that someone would do something about them. I do not know why attorney council do not act against them.

Regards

Adv (Name Withheld)

No comments: