Friday, February 1, 2008

Standard Bank too?

Good day

After I have stumbled upon the website I was struck by all the stories about MBD .
Well I have one of my own .

In 1998 I bought a microbus financed through STANNIC, In 1999 it was sold on auction , knowingly that there is some money still owned to stannic it was organized that the account can be paid at what I can afford at the time. Which was done until MBD got hold of it. I was paying the money into my stannic .

Because of the Auction my name was put on the credit bureau . that I accepted at the time.

Behold MBD started to harass me in paying my outstanding debt to them as they have ‘bought the book’ or so it seems. And I have to start paying them instead of STANNIC. Which I did , unknowingly what they are doing.

Needless to say after the five years for my name being on the credit bureu it was cleared from there so in affect I have paid my due’s being not being able to have credit whatsoever.

I asked numerous times over to have something on paper stating whats outstanding but as of date none.

I am paying since 1999 to date 2008 the same amount since 1999 , but the day that my payment is late then the phones is keeping me busy with their calls.

I have asked Stannic to provide me details of my account because according to the credit bureau the money was written off as bad unrecoverable debt. (Welcome to the 'wonderful' world of being an MBD Victim - MBD Victim)

As it goes on now It seems that I will be paying for the rest of my life...

(Name withheld)

No comments: