Friday, February 1, 2008

Typical...

Good Morning

I had a frightening experience this morning with this company.

My wife called me in tears and explained to me that a woman (Name not
mentioned) from MBD"called her office number and threatened to go to her place of work, reason being is that my wife is ignoring her calls. This is after I called the company on numerous occasions requesting to speak to this woman. She called my wife's workplace and told the secretary that they are unprofessional because they do not give messages to my wife. She is absolutely rude and has a very aggressive approach.

I called the call centre this morning and asked to speak to this woman again. I was told by the consultant that she is on leave.

I then asked her why this woman is calling my wife and threatening to go to her place of work if she is on leave then. I asked lady that I want to speak to a manager ,she advised me that (Name not mentioned) is not in an I need to give her my reference number. I advised her that I will open a police case for harassment.

Her comment to me was that all their calls are recorded and I can go and open a police case.
These people are totally unprofessional and the manner that they handle clients is definitely not acceptable.

Nb!! I have visited hellopeter.com and this is shocking indeed.

I will seek further advise.

Regards

(Name withheld)

No comments: