Monday, July 21, 2008

More Harassment

I got an SMS on Saturday morning at 8:00 saying....PLEASE CALL 011 560-4619 QUOING........ I called them and was told that i owe them R60.00 outstanding in 2006. It's really stressing cause the ladies that i spoke were very rude and useless. They said i was supposed to keep all my bank receipts and i have to re-fax them.

It's really frustrating cause Felicity and Lauren - the ladies that i spoke to were very rude.

This is not fair cause someone is not doing herjob in theirofrfices and i have to pay for their lazyness.

(Details withheld)

Hi There!

I have some bad news for you... Looking at the track record this company has, I don't think that it has anything to do with laziness. It is more of a well thought out system to enslave you into making regular payments, that will never end... Please read my post on 'Debt Farming'

- MBD Victim

No comments: